XF 1.5 Import from vb - Adjust import speed

GPA-R

Hi,

Is there any way I can adjust the "import from external data" to import at a higher rate (faster)? For example more records at a time. My server has very high specs and can handle many more requests than what the importer is sending. Currently it is very slow because it seems that the data import process is throttled.

I assume its in /library/XenForo/Importer/vBulletin.php

Code:
       public function stepThreads($start, array $options)
        {
                $options = array_merge(array(
                        'limit' => 100,
                        'postDateStart' => 0,
                        'postLimit' => 800,
                        'max' => false
                ), $options);

Raise limit and postLimit?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
The problem is that I cannot find much information about that plugin. Do you know if it imports everything that the inbuilt importer does? Posts, Threads, Forums, Moderators, Avatars, Signatures, Custom values, Private Messages, Attachments, Permissions e.t.c? Its kinda expensive so before I buy it I'd like to make sure that:

a) it can import everything
b) it does it reliably

The problem is that I cannot find much information about that plugin. Do you know if it imports everything that the inbuilt importer does? Posts, Threads, Forums, Moderators, Avatars, Signatures, Custom values, Private Messages, Attachments e.t.c? Its kinda expensive so before I buy it I'd like to make sure that:

a) it can import everything
b) it does it reliably

a) It can do everything, it just requires a more in depth knowledge to configure it.
b) Yes, I use it every day and have never had complaints.

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Hm ok, I don't believe it will be a problem to configure it as soon as it requires in depth knowledge of how things work and not of how vBulletin works.

I'll give it a try ;)

Top Bottom