Lack of interest Import EXIF/IFD0 data to title description (adobe lightroom)

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

electrogypsy

just wanted to point this out from the old XMG website, it's a feature i'd really like to see happen in XMG since it would make a world of difference to all us lightroom users.

short version is that we need a way to import automatically exif/ifd0 data from pictures (i.e. captions, titles, etc) from photos that have been organized in adobe lightroom.

it's not impossible, since sonnb's gallery plugin already does it by default.

https://xenresources.com/threads/import-exif-ifd0-data-to-title-description.1113

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
EXIF/IFDO is already implemented. Just add value to EXIF Parameters.

1. CP -> Applications -> Gallery Options ( Image Options Tab ) EXIF Parameters.
IFDO Artist {value}
IFDO ImageDescription {value}
2. CP -> Applications -> Gallery Rebuilds / Rebuild EXIF Data

EXIF/IFDO is already implemented. Just add value to EXIF Parameters.

1. CP -> Applications -> Gallery Options ( Image Options Tab ) EXIF Parameters.
IFDO Artist {value}
IFDO ImageDescription {value}
2. CP -> Applications -> Gallery Rebuilds / Rebuild EXIF Data

That doesn't work. @boban you already commented on this on my thread on the xenresources.com website:

https://xenresources.com/threads/what-kind-of-exif-data-does-xmg-recognize.1083/

XMG does not import data from lightroom EXIF/XMP data and fill the title/description fields automatically the way Sonnb's gallery does by default. I prefer XMG, which is why I'm posting this as a suggestion. The linked thread above details everything you need to know about how lightroom is embedding data for anyone that's curious.

i've brought it up multiple times but it doesn't seem like something they're interested in doing. i've moved on from xmg a while ago.

Top Bottom