1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.3 import error from phpbb3

Discussion in 'Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support' started by MITK, Apr 7, 2014.

1. MITK

MITK Member

Importing of user groups worked, Import of custom user fields where good.

Went to import users and got the following error. I thought it might be a duplicate entry but I can't find anything with '2' for an email address or username.

Any ideas?

Server Error
    Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '2' for key 'PRIMARY'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
    2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
    3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
    4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1612
    5. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1601
    6. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1393
    7. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Model/Import.php at line 804
    8. XenForo_Model_Import->importUser() in XenForo/Importer/PhpBb3.php at line 1000
    9. XenForo_Importer_PhpBb3->_importUser() in XenForo/Importer/PhpBb3.php at line 823
    10. XenForo_Importer_PhpBb3->_importOrMergeUser() in XenForo/Importer/PhpBb3.php at line 612
    11. XenForo_Importer_PhpBb3->stepUsers() in XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php at line 97
    12. XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 187
    13. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 239
    14. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_startStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 182
    15. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionStartStep() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
    16. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    17. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/wdw360/public_html/forums/admin.php at line 13
  2. MITK

MITK Member

So i put a fresh install on with no users or configured people and I was able to import it. Looks like the issue was with something existing already on the forum i configured.
    Jake Bunce likes this.
  3. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

When you enable the option to preserve source ids (at the beginning of the import), the forum must be brand new (no users, groups, nodes, etc created), otherwise you will get that 'duplicate entry' error.
    MITK likes this.