Import: Custom avatar path wasn't picked up right

Tigratrus

Fresh install of XF B6 importing vB 3.8.5.

The attachment path was spot on but for Customavatar the value: ./customavatars which was/is correct didn't work. I had to change the path in there to home/useraccount/public_html/forums/customavatars in order for it to work.
The attachment path was above the webroot: home/useraccount/attach, in case that was the problem. Nothing I couldn't figure out, but could cause a problem for a new admin.

Currently running the import on a 170,000+ user database. Based on the time to complete the first 25% of the user table, it looks like it'll take a bit over 5 hours. Will update later...

I can see that with boards with multi-million post DB's it's probably best kicked of manually (I'd probably be looking at Sphinx anyway at that point)
Those are 2 excellent reasons to keep the re-building the search index separate from the rest of the import process (Can take a long time, and people may want to use Sphinx).

I really do not understand why the instructions need to be more prominent though, as you discovered the admins soon find out... lol...

Top Bottom