Lack of interest Implement a "date updated" date on Page Nodes.

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Rob

Currently, page nodes only show a published date. This is way in the past on most of my pages and that makes it seem like the pages are old, even though I update them fairly frequently. I'm not sure the google impact of these old dates will be beneficial.

If a page has been updated since it was first published, I'd like to see that reflected on the page somewhere and site owners should have a tad more flexibility around this.

I'd really like to see this implemented as it seems so simple, but also useful. @Mike and @Kier, not sure if you use pages functionality yourself but for any sites that do make use of them this makes an awful lot of sense. It's not helpful to show a date published for a page that receives frequent updates unless it also carries a date revised / updated date too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Top Bottom