Imperial [Paid] [Deleted]

Forsaken

Forsaken submitted a new resource:

Imperial (version 1.2.0) - A balance of light & simple and intense and stylish.

Imperial is a style unlike any other, offering both a light and simple look balanced by an intense and stylish feel. Utilizing CSS3 gradients (With image fallback), Google WebFont typography, and making full use of our Xenique Style Framework.

Demo

Made up of nearly 400 style properties, our style framework offers the most options and customization available for XenForo. Built with being as admin friendly as...

Read more about this resource...

I am in LOVE with this theme and want to make this a default for my forum, but I want a fluid style.
Most of my members are using high end hardware and monitors and want a theme which fills their monitor real estate.. !

Please .. Please .. Please .. tell me that this is easily convertible into a fluid theme.. ( meaning, it will be in % value with respect to width )
many of our proposed users will use tablets etc to access the forum.. so.. .... I am asking.

Thanks in advance :D

I am in LOVE with this theme and want to make this a default for my forum, but I want a fluid style.
Most of my members are using high end hardware and monitors and want a theme which fills their monitor real estate.. !

Please .. Please .. Please .. tell me that this is easily convertible into a fluid theme.. ( meaning, it will be in % value with respect to width )
many of our proposed users will use tablets etc to access the forum.. so.. .... I am asking.

Thanks in advance :D
I have an idea on how to make this fluid, the main reason it isn't right now is the fact that the navigation required a fixed width navigation.

The update won't be done till around July, as I'm also planning on releasing a new version of my framework, and have a bit of work to do on that as well. I was also waiting till the new version of XenForo comes out, that way I could update the framework and styles all at the same time, saving needless updates for customers.

Got it, your theme is most liked by my staff at the moment.
SO you have a plan of introducing it in a fluid form? that will be wonderful July seems perfect to me, I will ask my friends and will get back to you on this. :)
I have an idea on how to make this fluid, the main reason it isn't right now is the fact that the navigation required a fixed width navigation.

The update won't be done till around July, as I'm also planning on releasing a new version of my framework, and have a bit of work to do on that as well. I was also waiting till the new version of XenForo comes out, that way I could update the framework and styles all at the same time, saving needless updates for customers.

I've just updated this for support for 1.1.3 (Was a single code change). This update includes a few fixes and minor changes.

I also have a larger update planned that will add a few more features to the framework.

Got it, your theme is most liked by my staff at the moment.
SO you have a plan of introducing it in a fluid form? that will be wonderful July seems perfect to me, I will ask my friends and will get back to you on this. :)

Didn't realize I never responded, but yes I have a fluid version planned, and it should come out with the next major update of the framework and style.

I have a Proplem with the registration on your Page, i dont receive the Confirmation Email, can you please activate my Accout? (Badboy)
Confirmed your account, and I'll look into whether theres an issue with the server.

I have a Proplem with the registration on your Page, i dont receive the Confirmation Email, can you please activate my Accout? (Badboy)
Confirmed your account, and I'll look into whether theres an issue with the server.

When I retrieved my password earlier today I noticed it got sent to the spam folder in gmail so your confirmation -e-mail may have been sent to the spam folder.

When I retrieved my password earlier today I noticed it got sent to the spam folder in gmail so your confirmation -e-mail may have been sent to the spam folder.
Yeah I figured; had the issue with my RPG site, so might be a server issue.

I tried to purchase this, paypal put the money on hold... but your shopping cart never followed through. Now the money is in a hold, and I have no product.

I tried to purchase this, paypal put the money on hold... but your shopping cart never followed through. Now the money is in a hold, and I have no product.
Orders require manual approval to limit piracy, approved the first, and refunded the second order.

Imperial has been updated and released on Xenique.

I'll probably be doing the alternative colors sometime this month, or next month depending on my free time.

I've been trying to buy the theme but everytime i register an account it keeps giving me this error which pisses me off.
screenshot20130222at101.png

It prevents customer from signing up. I suggest you should fix that error or removed that mod. I can't buy the theme because of that error.

I've been trying to buy the theme but everytime i register an account it keeps giving me this error which pisses me off.
screenshot20130222at101.png

It prevents customer from signing up. I suggest you should fix that error or removed that mod. I can't buy the theme because of that error.
Replied to your PC.

Top Bottom