1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Imperial [Paid] [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Style Releases' started by Forsaken, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Forsaken

Forsaken Well-Known Member

Forsaken submitted a new resource:

Imperial (version 1.2.0) - A balance of light & simple and intense and stylish.

Read more about this resource...

yavuz likes this.
  2. iTuN3r

iTuN3r Well-Known Member

This is my fav. style and the waiting was worth it !

3. Learner

Learner Member

I am in LOVE with this theme and want to make this a default for my forum, but I want a fluid style.
    Most of my members are using high end hardware and monitors and want a theme which fills their monitor real estate.. !

Please .. Please .. Please .. tell me that this is easily convertible into a fluid theme.. ( meaning, it will be in % value with respect to width )
    many of our proposed users will use tablets etc to access the forum.. so.. .... I am asking.

Thanks in advance :D

4. Forsaken

I have an idea on how to make this fluid, the main reason it isn't right now is the fact that the navigation required a fixed width navigation.

The update won't be done till around July, as I'm also planning on releasing a new version of my framework, and have a bit of work to do on that as well. I was also waiting till the new version of XenForo comes out, that way I could update the framework and styles all at the same time, saving needless updates for customers.

5. Learner

Learner Member

Got it, your theme is most liked by my staff at the moment.
    SO you have a plan of introducing it in a fluid form? that will be wonderful July seems perfect to me, I will ask my friends and will get back to you on this. :)

6. Forsaken

I've just updated this for support for 1.1.3 (Was a single code change). This update includes a few fixes and minor changes.

I also have a larger update planned that will add a few more features to the framework.

Didn't realize I never responded, but yes I have a fluid version planned, and it should come out with the next major update of the framework and style.

Learner, Shelley and yavuz like this.
  7. Forsaken

Confirmed your account, and I'll look into whether theres an issue with the server.

8. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

When I retrieved my password earlier today I noticed it got sent to the spam folder in gmail so your confirmation -e-mail may have been sent to the spam folder.

9. Forsaken

Yeah I figured; had the issue with my RPG site, so might be a server issue.

10. Forsaken

yavuz likes this.
  11. Jaxel

Jaxel Well-Known Member

Can't seem to buy this... paypal checkout is in sandbox mode.

12. Forsaken

Forgot to remove forum from debug, should be fixed now.

13. Jaxel

Jaxel Well-Known Member

I tried to purchase this, paypal put the money on hold... but your shopping cart never followed through. Now the money is in a hold, and I have no product.

14. Jaxel

Jaxel Well-Known Member

Tried to order it a second time... no dice.

15. Forsaken

Orders require manual approval to limit piracy, approved the first, and refunded the second order.

16. Forsaken

Imperial has been updated and released on Xenique.

I'll probably be doing the alternative colors sometime this month, or next month depending on my free time.

yavuz likes this.
  17. sybase22

sybase22 Member

I've been trying to buy the theme but everytime i register an account it keeps giving me this error which pisses me off. [​IMG]

It prevents customer from signing up. I suggest you should fix that error or removed that mod. I can't buy the theme because of that error.

18. Forsaken

Replied to your PC.

19. Forsaken

Forsaken updated Imperial with a new update entry:

XenForo 1.1.4 Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

20. Forsaken

Imperial has been updated to XenForo 1.1.5 and Xenique Style Framework 1.2.2.