1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained IMDb BBCode 1.0

Have movie information on your site

1. SportainmentMG

SportainmentMG Active Member

SportainmentMG submitted a new resource:

IMDb BBCode (version 1.0) - Have movie information on your site

Read more about this resource...

RobinHood likes this.
  2. SportainmentMG

** Reserved for upgrade/update information **
    Capture.PNG Added Screenshot for those who couldn't click a link.

3. RobinHood

RobinHood Well-Known Member

If you have Windows 7 you can type 'Snip' into the start menu to get a program that allows you to take screenshots

SportainmentMG likes this.
  4. SportainmentMG

Thanks,
    Seem I am not any good at graphics I don't really go poking around but have now added a screenshot from my site that displays it.

RobinHood likes this.
  5. duydangle

duydangle Active Member

Thanks for this but I think if you can extract data from imdb it's better than just make an iframe from an imdb page.

6. SportainmentMG

Feel free to give it a shot. What I saw was people asking for imdb information on their site and this was a quick and simple way to achieve it.

When asking for assistance with anything imdb related it isn't really that forthcoming which is why I thought I would bite the bullet and share the bbcode that I had.

Due to its simplicity that is why it is released as a BBCode and not re-written and re-released as an addon, as to do that you would have to start messing with templates etc but I invite anyone and everyone to give it a shot and to use some of the code from the xml file if needed to get you started after all we are all here to help.

duydangle likes this.
  7. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Is this still working in Xenforo 1.2?

8. gasg

gasg Member

I just see a white empty box when I add a [imdb] ttf code [/imdb]

9. Littlebigdunc

Littlebigdunc Member

Is this plugin still supported? Looking at using it on the latest version of xenforo