• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

IMDb BBCode 1.0

No permission to download
SportainmentMG submitted a new resource:

IMDb BBCode (version 1.0) - Have movie information on your site

Well this is pretty basic.

Introduction:
This places an iframe in your message when the code is used and pulls information from IMDb to post on your website.

Note: You need to have Custom BBCode Manager installed on your site.

Instructions:
Extract the file -> Go to BBCode Manager -> Import New BBCode -> Select BBCode_imdb and install.

What is does:
Now when someone is search imdb and wishes to post information all they need to look at is the link from tt...
Read more about this resource...

Thanks for this but I think if you can extract data from imdb it's better than just make an iframe from an imdb page.
Feel free to give it a shot. What I saw was people asking for imdb information on their site and this was a quick and simple way to achieve it.

When asking for assistance with anything imdb related it isn't really that forthcoming which is why I thought I would bite the bullet and share the bbcode that I had.

Due to its simplicity that is why it is released as a BBCode and not re-written and re-released as an addon, as to do that you would have to start messing with templates etc but I invite anyone and everyone to give it a shot and to use some of the code from the xml file if needed to get you started after all we are all here to help.