1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Images Missing From Style

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Mytob, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Mytob

Mytob New Member

Just updated to 1.2.2 after a long wait for the style I use to be updated. The upgrade went fine but after I installed the upgrade for the theme none of the images are being shown. You can see the problem at http://wildstarforum.com . Any ideas?

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

3. Mytob

Mytob New Member

Thanks will have a go with those suggestions!

4. Mytob

Mytob New Member

Just been through most of the sugestions but still no luck. Have also contacted the style author to see if they can help but nothing yet.

5. RobParker

RobParker Well-Known Member

What do you mean none of the images are showing? You seem to have all the images showing that you should have for that style don''t you? (I compared it quickly to the Quark demo).

Your CSS is quite different in places though. Do you have lots of modified style properties?

6. Mytob

Mytob New Member

I have not modified it at all. Just a got the download from the site and uploaded it.

7. RobParker

RobParker Well-Known Member

So it's a completely fresh install of the style as a new style (and not a child of another)?

8. Mytob

Mytob New Member

Should be. I have deleted all of the previous Quark files and uploaded all the new ones. I installed it as overwrite style - default style.

9. Mytob

Mytob New Member

Sorted. Needed to install UI.X first then Quark as a child. Instructions help =)