XF 2.2 Images dishappear in all the forum

DCMS

hello, hany suggestion about that?
today i've open the forum and i see all the images like that:
Immagine 2020-10-09 162317.webp

tried to open the EDIT, function of the message and under/below, i see the attachments with preview icon:

Immagine 2020-10-09 162347.webp

Insert, do not solve the problem, reupload, idem. if i click on one of them, a new tab open with an error:

Immagine 2020-10-09 162431.webp

what happening here?

Something has happened at the server level, either with the internal_data directory, or the database.

Check first whether the attachments appear in the internal_data directory.

Immagine 2020-10-09 193604.jpg

this is inside attachment:

Immagine 2020-10-09 193714.jpg

the url sems to say that the jpg file need to be in the root of the attachments folder...
but i have many many folders inside that. as you see above.
inside the numbered folder are empty.

i see instead, many images inside /data/attachments/xx/jliuthydgfstredwrae.jpg many of these.

Immagine 2020-10-09 194809.webp

Last edited:
in this path - /internal_data/attachments/xx/ all folders are empty
in this path - /data/attachments/xx/ all folders contain very many jpg files.

The data directory is for the thumbnails.

There should be a corresponding file in the internal_data directory for the full sized image.

If the internal_data/## directories are empty then the files have been deleted from the server.

You will need to restore them from a backup and contact your host to check the logs to determine how they were deleted.

UPDATE: i've restored from a backup all the .data files inside the xx folders inside the /internal_data/attachments/ directory.
But the images in the forum is showing like before, only the "name.jpg" and the thumbnails in edit mode.

Top Bottom