ImageMagick not working

mauzao9

Hello.

I just installed and selected ImageMagick as the default image processing, what happens is that is not supporting animated images.

It uploads them but only shows a fixed version of it, like the old one, only that not even show the animation in the profile / member card like the main one do.

EDIT: It also refuses to maintain transparency, it shows plain white instead

What's the problem?

Last edited:
Hello.

I just installed and selected ImageMagick as the default image processing, what happens is that is not supporting animated images.

It uploads them but only shows a fixed version of it, like the old one, only that not even show the animation in the profile / member card like the main one do.

What's the problem?

You have to install the ImageMagick PECL (php5) and Imagemagick. Are you on a VPS/Dedicated server and if so, what OS?

Oh it all bugged! Now even the default image processor is working wrongly after install the imagemagick, it refuses to add transparent background to uploaded images, and uploading gifs no longer shows the animation in the membercard / profile. I guess it's better send support ticket :(

Try a different GIF file. Some I've found don't always play well.
I just reseted to the normal and it is working again. The fact is that I was uploading the same gifs, it looks xenforo won't upload it again, it will only use the actual one, that's why i saw the gifs buggy with me.

Imagemagick seems problematic and it's just a minor thing so i won't go for it anymore. :rolleyes:

Hello.

EDIT: It also refuses to maintain transparency, it shows plain white instead

What's the problem?

hows u upload this plz tell me method sir i m very confused to install this .

hows u upload this plz tell me method sir i m very confused to install this .
Are you on a shared hosting, a VPS or a dedicated server (the latter two will be the same for installing).
If on a VPS, you need to check with your hosting provider, it should already be installed.

Top Bottom