XF 2.2 Image upload gets error parsing response failed

Mr Lucky

One member is getting We ran into some problems error when uploading jpeg images (not bigger than the allowed size or dimensions)

On a test with a small (4kb) image he got this message (which as far as I can tell is not xenforo?)

Screenshot 2020-12-20 at 18.47.00.webp

Can anyone please help? Thanks

Other thing to try would be attaching it using the "attach files" button, as it may give a different error.

Saying that, a quick glance at the code makes me think this could be related to a browser extension manipulating and breaking the output from the server.

Same issue now one of our members is complaining about the same error. I do not have any way to investigate further but I asked him a couple of questions and will post here once he replied.

Just FYI, I was having the same issue trying to upload images on my forum. Seeing rexxxy's comment about nord VPN prompted me to try something. In my Safari settings, I unchecked "Hide my IP" and viola, I could upload images again. Just dropping this comment in case anyone else with Safari has this issue, it's something to try.

Top Bottom