XF 1.2 Image Under Forum

Mufasa

Here is a screenie of the site:
W2qqHHG.png

As you can see, i have marked where i want an image to be placed. I have tried and failed using Shelleys code which places an image between categories but im still unfamiliar with the forum syntax, here is Shelleys code:

Code:
<xen:if is="{$category.node_id} == 1">
Content
<xen:if>

How do i alter that to work between forums? i tried $node_, $node.level_1, doesnt seem to work, unless im placing in the wrong area lol.

Can anyone help?

Shelley, is to too soon to say i love you? lol. Thanks!

Also, your code for adding subforums in columns doesnt work on my theme and the 1.2 option to do it doesnt work either, think i might have edited the code somehow or its not compatible with the code im using to make the forums in columns. Any suggestions?

Shelley, is to too soon to say i love you? lol. Thanks!

Also, your code for adding subforums in columns doesnt work on my theme and the 1.2 option to do it doesnt work either, think i might have edited the code somehow or its not compatible with the code im using to make the forums in columns. Any suggestions?

It does work it may just need configuring or there's a typo, missing ";" "{" "}". it's just one of those enhancements that needs adjusting a little to cater for each style because it's that much of a PITA. I'd suggest just tinkering with it more and persevering till it displays correctly.

It does work it may just need configuring or there's a typo, missing ";" "{" "}". it's just one of those enhancements that needs adjusting a little to cater for each style because it's that much of a PITA. I'd suggest just tinkering with it more and persevering till it displays correctly.
Ok, ill give it a go, thanks.

Top Bottom