XF 2.0 Image Size and Dimensions Question

dash

In Xenforo 1.x, My understanding is that if you had a Maximum Attachment Size of 5MB and Maximum attachment image dimensions of 1920 x 1080 it will then follow this logic:

Uploaded files are first resized based on the maximum physical dimensions (pixels) set in the ACP -> Options -> Attachments: Maximum Attachment Image Dimensions. If the resized image is below the maximum file size (KB) limit, then it will be allowed. See link...

https://xenforo.com/community/threads/maximum-attachment-image-dimensions-explain.57372/post-610928

Is this still the case in Xenforo 2.0? I have the numbers set at 5MB and 1920 x 1080p and if someone uploads a file that is larger than the 1920 x 1080p dimensions it gets rejected even if the file size is very small (under 1MB). The error states: The uploaded image is too big.

all good but why isn't something so simple baked in? And they want $35 for that? Seriously?

I got tired of dealing with phpbb but there's has this baked in. All this would take is to use the moderator defined dimensions AS the resized image. Pretty basic actually.

all good but why isn't something so simple baked in? And they want $35 for that? Seriously?

I got tired of dealing with phpbb but there's has this baked in. All this would take is to use the moderator defined dimensions AS the resized image. Pretty basic actually.
The $35 is an annual license fee that allows you to download ANY or ALL of @AndyB's approximately 300 add-ons. If you want, you can use all of them at less than 12 cents an addon.

good to know and they should probably say that on the price section since NOW that seems like an actual good deal.
Unfortunately, the XenForo Resource manager does not offer a subscription option so the only alternative is to show the price for each add-on as the subscription price. However, if you go to the individual product resource here that is explained in the description.
This XF2 add-on along with the entire collection can be purchased for $35.00 USD. Your Premium upgrade will allow you to download as many XF2 add-ons as you like for one year. Please see the entire collection located in the Resources area at this URL:

https://www.xf2addons.com/

Top Bottom