1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Image Error in Error Log. Please help!

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by OakleyForum, Apr 12, 2013.

1. OakleyForum

OakleyForum Active Member

Just checked my error log and realized I have insane amounts of errors:

Can someone help?

2. OakleyForum

3. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Does that happen with all jpg uploads? Or perhaps it's just for one particular jpg image that is corrupt?

If it happens with all jpgs then it must be a problem with your image library in which case you should upgrade GD or install ImageMagick on your server.

4. OakleyForum

It was a problem with all images. I disable the LightBox add-on I had and added a resizing property to my css, which helped a little. Before, photobucket images weren't showing up, they were showing as question marks, then when you clicked on it it showed you the large photo from photo bucket. After disabling Lightbox, it shows pictures, but I am still getting the errors.

And the errors are for most images. I will try updating GD or installing IMageMagick. Do you have instructions on how to update/install them?

5. Jake Bunce

6. OakleyForum

THanks installed imagemagick, seems to have have solved the issues.

Tracy Perry likes this.
  7. OakleyForum

Just realized this is still occuring with imagemagick installed. Here is the error
    Can anyone help?

8. Jake Bunce

The error indicates GD is being used. Change it to ImageMagick:

Admin CP -> Home -> Options -> Attachments -> Default Image Processor

Tracy Perry likes this.