Image Assets?

Shelby

How will image attachments be handled? Are they going to be simple just attach image and that's it?

I know Vb has their asset manager which is a good sort of start. Being able to reuse assets, organize them, etc. Not so much important now, but in the future if there ever was going to be a gallery or content addon, I imagine it would become quickly important.

Something I have longed for in my current software is the ability to reuse posted images elsewhere.

sidenote.... Hey Shelby
hiya.gif
fancy seeing you here :D

I wanted to add my plug for some sort of asset manager. I think laying the ground work for it now will help when it comes time to add other products.

Most of the other forum companies have a hard time getting their apps to play nice because, I would guess they didn't give real thought to it before it was too late.

I absolutely love the way you guys are handling images, please give us a place to store them for future use.

Thanks!

Jamie

I'm wary of the term "Asset Manager" and what it might imply, but I do think we need an intuitive way to share and reuse images/files that we (or others) upload. This would also imply a way to organize them and find them.

Top Bottom