• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.3 Image Alignment Options?

Amaury

Inline images is a core feature in XenForo. Just click on Upload a File and insert them, like so:

Toan 2.png

Unless I'm misunderstanding your question.

There are no alignment options however. So if I want to write a paragraph around a picture, I can't.

imgres.jpg Bacon ipsum dolor sit amet turducken nulla kielbasa laboris, irure aliquip in shankle et sed filet mignon. Pork loin leberkas magna, spare ribs bacon ham velit t-bone. Bresaola pastrami fatback laborum meatloaf, tongue deserunt jerky hamburger. Porchetta pariatur elit laborum dolore turducken magna eu sed in pig chicken. Duis nisi adipisicing pork, ham reprehenderit venison culpa.

Hrm, trying to create a new BBCode and I get:

The following error occurred:
Please enter an ID using only a-z, A-Z, 0-9, and _ characters.

There is no field 'ID' that I can see.

I spoke too soon, that added the float left and right BBCodes but they don't work.

Once I added style="float: right;" to the BBCode that took care of it, of course I could define the style ctaBbcodeFloatRight in extra.css but I'm not sure there's a clear advantage to that since I don't forsee reusing that style.

Also the BBCode added to the toolbar in the editor but didn't load a graphic, I'm not sure I understand the value imported on the advanced tab that I think is supposed to add the graphic.

Nevermind... got it.