Add-on I'm looking for a good credit addon

hip hip hooray!

currently i am customer of dragon byte tech, his credits add-on is king! but if yours is better, maybe i can change

please make it compatible with media gallery!

dbtech's is pretty good, but would love to see some compatibility with xf 2.1 reactions and of course the resource manager

it's not easy to make a credits add-on, i remember several people made one but they didnt become popular,

i remember batpool had one but he failed after many people didnt buy it,

whats important is that all other add-ons are compatible with the credits add-on and integrated together,

because its a pain asking other developers to make their add-on compatible with another developers credits add-on

and some people make a credits add-on and thats the only add-on they make

so far dbtech is winning!! he is top #1 add-on company here!!

andy also have many add-ons but his add-ons are simple and hes not an add-on company

dbtech he have my business because he have many add-ons!!

fight fight fight!! win win win!!

who will win!! dbtech or truonglv!!

In China, our most common forum program is Discuz! ,It has the most functional credit system.
In addition to the common credits features, it also has some features not included in Br*** Credits Premium & dbtech Credits.
E.g:
  • Credits comment posts: Allow members to rate good posts and write down the reason for the rating (if you are a moderator, you can deduct credits for bad posts), the rating and reason will be displayed below the post.
  • Credit Reading Permission: You can set the number of credits a topic needs to view (not spending credit to buy thread). it simply encourages members to earn credits to read useful posts (eg tutorials, guide , discount information and more)
  • Question offer a reward: You can use credits to ask questions (you need to deduct the points to the forum first. If you can't get the answer within a certain period of time, you can apply for the moderator to return the credits.). If you get the best answer, the best answer author will get your reward points (If you are rewarding with high credits, you usually get the answer quickly)
  • Credits "Red envelopes": When you are on a birthday or holiday, you can start a "red envelope" thread, such as setting up 500 credits, and the replies will receive credits randomly until 500 credits are spent (this thread will automatically close when 500 credits are spent).

Top Bottom