I'm Happy

You can take my -30 degree Farenheit windchill and all my snow if you want it so badly. :cautious: I'm tired of the cold and snow already.

It's only 30 degrees here.

Tired of it already? Winter just recently started on December 21, 2013. :p

I don't think I know what -30F feels like or can imagine how it feels like. Here in CA (LA), the lowest it can go is 32-36F on very early mornings. Then it quickly goes up to 68-75F

I wish Florida would make up it's mind. Monday and Tuesdays we had lows of 19-27, Saturday we are expecting it to be in the 70s.

I wish Florida would make up it's mind. Monday and Tuesdays we had lows of 19-27, Saturday we are expecting it to be in the 70s.
smh @ me going outside fully dressed up in several layers of cold, finding out it's warm again.

Having to go back inside to peel some layers off.

Hit me, beat me - MAKE me ride the motorcycle... I'm about to have to go to a client location and it's so balmy I get to ride the FJR. Might get a little wet -but rain gear solves that. :p

@Jeremy, will you give me your snow and cold weather? Because I'm not happy right now. :(

http://weather.yahoo.com/united-states/washington/ellensburg-2398618/

We need what we had winter 2011 - 2012 and winter 2012 - 2013!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

On that last video of mine, it wasn't officially winter yet, but that's when we started seeing snow in October 2012 and it was a regular event through December 2012! So far this winter we've only gotten snow on Tuesday, January 7, 2014, but it's already fully melted!

Some of the passes around here, like Stevens Pass, are getting plenty of snow, so where's our snow here!? :(

Top Bottom