1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm getting DB errors when trying to post (VPS)(Bluehost)

Discussion in 'Server Configuration and Hosting' started by tekboi, Mar 31, 2015.

1. tekboi

tekboi Active Member

I recently ran out of space storage space with my DB client, causing my xenforo forum to crash. I've resolved the storage issue, but now i'm getting erros when I post.

Mysqli prepare error: Table './................../xf_search_index' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
    [*]Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
    [*]Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
    [*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
    [*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Search/SourceHandler/MySqlFt.php at line 110
    [*]XenForo_Search_SourceHandler_MySqlFt->_pushToIndex() in XenForo/Search/SourceHandler/MySqlFt.php at line 82
    [*]XenForo_Search_SourceHandler_MySqlFt->insertIntoIndex() in XenForo/Search/Indexer.php at line 44
    [*]XenForo_Search_Indexer->insertIntoIndex() in XenForo/Search/DataHandler/Post.php at line 61
    [*]XenForo_Search_DataHandler_Post->_insertIntoIndex() in Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/Search/DataHandler/Post.php at line 18
    [*]Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_Search_DataHandler_Post->_insertIntoIndex() in XenForo/Search/DataHandler/Abstract.php at line275
    [*]XenForo_Search_DataHandler_Abstract->insertIntoIndex() in XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage.php at line 760
    [*]XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_insertOrUpdateSearchIndex() in XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage.php at line 739
    [*]XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_indexForSearch() in XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage.php at line 585
    [*]XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1409
    [*]XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php at line 477
    [*]XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_saveFirstMessageDw() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php at line 426
    [*]XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1409
    [*]XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 745
    [*]XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() in Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 28
    [*]Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
    [*]XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    [*]XenForo_FrontController->run() in /................................../index.php at line 13
    I'm new to dealing with Server Side and DB issues, so I would appreciate any guidance that I can get regarding this issue.
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You will need to either repair the xf_search_index table or truncate it and rebuild the search index.
    maszd likes this.
  3. tekboi

tekboi Active Member

I was able to fix it using the phpadmin tool in my cPanel. Thanks for the guidance @Brogan.
    Tower likes this.