Im about to Buy xenforo, but..

zRnM

Unfortanetly im not able to post any other section in forum, but after all its a "Pre-Sale" question
Im about to Buy xenforo or IPB lic. XenForo for me looks more friendly and modern, but since its not so popular im scary about addon prices.

I need a addod like "Hide - Like", but lill complicated.
Unhide content: [HideLike=10] (10 represent requed "like`s"to unhide content) and once u click to unhide content 10 likes are reduced from member
Simply: [Hide=Like] (like to unhide content)
- On download atachament - reduces specified amount of "likes" from member!

- Likes / Points can be bought tru some pay services like PP, MoneyBookers etc.. and earned when ppl click "Like" on your post in specific sub forums

How much this kind a addon would cost?
Maybe its more cheaper me buy a IPB + Addon then XenForo :/

PS. i dont speak english :)
PSS. The main question is, how much could cost such a addon.

Unfortanetly im not able to post any other section in forum, but after all its a "Pre-Sale" question
Im about to Buy xenforo or IPB lic. XenForo for me looks more friendly and modern, but since its not so popular im scary about addon prices.

I need a addod like "Hide - Like", but lill complicated.
Unhide content: [HideLike=10] (10 represent requed "like`s"to unhide content) and once u click to unhide content 10 likes are reduced from member
Simply: [Hide=Like] (like to unhide content)
- On download atachament - reduces specified amount of "likes" from member!

- Likes / Points can be bought tru some pay services like PP, MoneyBookers etc.. and earned when ppl click "Like" on your post in specific sub forums

How much this kind a addon would cost?
Maybe its more cheaper me buy a IPB + Addon then XenForo :/

PS. i dont speak english :)
PSS. The main question is, how much could cost such a addon.

Xenforo is a more intuitive, user friendly system than IPB (imo) and updating xenforo is significantly easier and quicker to upgrade/maintain your forums than ipb (fact).

Add-on prices vary, but they i find are cheaper here at xenforo some which are free where elsewhere you would be paying for them. As for the add-on your requesting I'm not sure that is available but your able to request in the resource request section for a 3rd party developer to take such a task. But I'll leave that to one of the staff who know much more with regards to the add-ons your wanting or someone more fluent with those add-ons you are needing.

Thanks everyone who responded on my topic. However i downloaded test PHP script if hosting is compatible with XenForo and yesterday its said me, yes today said, no!
There is version avaible (DEMO) to download and test on hosting? Maybe somebody here is hosting a XenForo on GoDaddy.com hosting and can confirm, its workin on it or no

Thanks everyone who responded on my topic. However i downloaded test PHP script if hosting is compatible with XenForo and yesterday its said me, yes today said, no!
There is version avaible (DEMO) to download and test on hosting? Maybe somebody here is hosting a XenForo on GoDaddy.com hosting and can confirm, its workin on it or no
What section did the test script fail on?

Top Bottom