Ignore More by Waindigo [Deleted]

Installed this last week and am getting a bunch of error messages.

ErrorException: Declaration of Waindigo_IgnoreMore_Extend_XenForo_Model_Thread::getUnreadThreadIds() should be compatible with Waindigo_IgnoreNewPosts_Extend_XenForo_Model_Thread::getUnreadThreadIds($userId, array $fetchOptions = Array, $watchedOnly = false, array $conditions = Array) - library/Waindigo/IgnoreMore/Extend/XenForo/Model/Thread.php:8
Generated By: Ramy, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/Waindigo/IgnoreMore/Extend/XenForo/Model/Thread.php(8): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2048, 'Declaration of ...', '/home/satguys/p...', 8, Array)
#1 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): include('/home/satguys/p...')
#2 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/XenForo/Application.php(1049): XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('Waindigo_Ignore...')
#3 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/XenForo/Application.php(529): XenForo_Application::autoload('Waindigo_Ignore...')
#4 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/XenForo/Model.php(189): XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass('XenForo_Model_T...', 'model')
#5 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/XenForo/Controller.php(101): XenForo_Model::create('XenForo_Model_T...')
#6 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/XenForo/ControllerHelper/ForumThreadPost.php(154): XenForo_Controller->getModelFromCache('XenForo_Model_T...')
#7 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/XenForo/ControllerHelper/ForumThreadPost.php(76): XenForo_ControllerHelper_ForumThreadPost->getThreadOrError(338087, Array)
#8 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(32): XenForo_ControllerHelper_ForumThreadPost->assertThreadValidAndViewable(338087, Array, Array)
#9 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/Waindigo/ThreadNavigation/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(15): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#10 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/EWRporta/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(9): Waindigo_ThreadNavigation_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#11 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/RainDD/UserActivity/Controller/ThreadViewers.php(8): EWRporta_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#12 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/RainDD/UserActivity/Controller/ThreadReaders.php(8): RainDD_UserActivity_Controller_ThreadViewers->actionIndex()
#13 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/DailyStats/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(7): RainDD_UserActivity_Controller_ThreadReaders->actionIndex()
#14 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/AttachStats/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(7): DailyStats_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#15 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): AttachStats_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#16 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#17 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#18 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(78) "http://www.satelliteguys.us/xen/threads/the-latest-android-news.338087/page-13"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["/xen/threads/the-latest-android-news_338087/page-13"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

I'd like to suggest the addition of the Thread/Forum ignore links to the "navigation_visitor_tab" template using a template modification.
The mod would be identical to the one currently applied to "account_wrapper".

Could be made an option like the navigation bar links.

Installed this last week and am getting a bunch of error messages.

ErrorException: Declaration of Waindigo_IgnoreMore_Extend_XenForo_Model_Thread::getUnreadThreadIds() should be compatible with Waindigo_IgnoreNewPosts_Extend_XenForo_Model_Thread::getUnreadThreadIds($userId, array $fetchOptions = Array, $watchedOnly = false, array $conditions = Array) - library/Waindigo/IgnoreMore/Extend/XenForo/Model/Thread.php:8
Generated By: Ramy, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/Waindigo/IgnoreMore/Extend/XenForo/Model/Thread.php(8): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2048, 'Declaration of ...', '/home/satguys/p...', 8, Array)
#1 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): include('/home/satguys/p...')
#2 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/XenForo/Application.php(1049): XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('Waindigo_Ignore...')
#3 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/XenForo/Application.php(529): XenForo_Application::autoload('Waindigo_Ignore...')
#4 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/XenForo/Model.php(189): XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass('XenForo_Model_T...', 'model')
#5 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/XenForo/Controller.php(101): XenForo_Model::create('XenForo_Model_T...')
#6 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/XenForo/ControllerHelper/ForumThreadPost.php(154): XenForo_Controller->getModelFromCache('XenForo_Model_T...')
#7 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/XenForo/ControllerHelper/ForumThreadPost.php(76): XenForo_ControllerHelper_ForumThreadPost->getThreadOrError(338087, Array)
#8 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(32): XenForo_ControllerHelper_ForumThreadPost->assertThreadValidAndViewable(338087, Array, Array)
#9 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/Waindigo/ThreadNavigation/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(15): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#10 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/EWRporta/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(9): Waindigo_ThreadNavigation_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#11 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/RainDD/UserActivity/Controller/ThreadViewers.php(8): EWRporta_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#12 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/RainDD/UserActivity/Controller/ThreadReaders.php(8): RainDD_UserActivity_Controller_ThreadViewers->actionIndex()
#13 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/DailyStats/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(7): RainDD_UserActivity_Controller_ThreadReaders->actionIndex()
#14 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/AttachStats/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(7): DailyStats_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#15 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): AttachStats_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#16 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#17 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#18 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(78) "http://www.satelliteguys.us/xen/threads/the-latest-android-news.338087/page-13"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["/xen/threads/the-latest-android-news_338087/page-13"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}
Uninstall Ignore New Posts by Waindigo. This add-on is no longer compatible with that add-on.

Request: Ignored Forums Select/Deselect list in user control panel
Can you please implement the feature seen on screenshot from addon Ignore New Posts by Waindigo? So users can easy select/deselect in UCP (/account/new-posts) which forums they want to ignore/unignore. Because at the moment it's very time consumpting (=not userfriendly) to click through each single forum on a big forum to ignore it.

whats_new-jpg.24708

Last edited:
If you ignore a sub-forum, it still appears on the Forum Home page.
It is hidden correctly if you go to the parent forum (i.e. isn't listed at the top, above the threads).
Not a biggy, obviously.

Just noticed over on TAZ that if I have a forum on ignore - I will still get alerts from it when my posts are quoted. Should those alerts not be suppressed?

Cool mod! I noticed ignored threads still seem to show up in the main forum index -- any chance at getting a fix for that?

Also, the [bd] Widget Framework by @xfrocks is showing these ignored threads in its various widgets (latest replies, new threads, etc) . Maybe its a pipe dream, but it'd be awesome if you guys could get these to sync up.

Hi,
i'm trying to install this, but i get the following error:
Callback Waindigo_IgnoreMore_Listener_LoadClass::loadClassModel is invalid (invalid class).

any idea? i'm running 1.4.2 atm

• Added options to move the 'Ignored Threads' and 'Ignored Forums' links in the navigation or remove them completely.

I set it as "Right" in the Options and for the mobile it showsthe link in the Left anyway. Any ideas?

Can you please implement the feature seen on screenshot from addon Ignore New Posts by Waindigo? So users can easy select/deselect in UCP (/account/new-posts) which forums they want to ignore/unignore. Because at the moment it's very time consumpting (=not userfriendly) to click through each single forum on a big forum to ignore it.

whats_new-jpg.24708
@Jon W what do you think about my request? :)

This is a great add on. I use CTA Featured Threads - Any chance that these can be included in ignore?

EG, my members ignore certain forums but they still show in Featured Threads (in my case on the forum Homepage as that's how I'm using the Featured Thread add-on).

Yes! This feature would rock! My board is split into various categories (which then have their own subforums), but since I made them as categories, it's not possible to ignore the whole category without ignoring the subforums one by one. So having the feature would at least fasten the process.

Does this work with Enhanced Search?

I installed this, but the New Posts search got super slow. like 5-10 seconds to return results.

arn

Can this somehow prevent Nodes as Tabs from counting ignored forums within a category if 'unread post count' is enable on said category?

I'm checking to make sure all my mods are compatible with 1.5 before I upgrade and I was wondering if this one is 1.5 -ready.

Top Bottom