Ignore Content

Ignore Content [Paid] 3.2.3

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Does this addon works fine with ?

So ignored threads/forum will not show up on the widget?

Does this addon works fine with ?

So ignored threads/forum will not show up on the widget?
Yes it is.

Reactions: rdn
Bug?
Ignore Forum threads are still showing on New Threads Widget from your addon:

1571656870781.webp

Bug?
Ignore Forum threads are still showing on New Threads Widget from your addon:

View attachment 212455
That is bug of Widget threads add-on. It's fixed now.

Bug?
  • Ignored thread but previously replied/watching and still receive alerts for new replies.
  • Ignored thread, but I still receiving an alerts if someone reacted my post or tag me on that thread.

Suggestion:

Ignore a forum by default, so users have to Unignore to see. This can be handy for adding an automated view process to sensitive topic forums (accompanied with a notice to the users). Could be in the node settings. Ignore by default (except staff) Yes/No

Thanks

On our forum I've elected to display in thread list threads that has thread author ignored and that's just a small styling change. But when I install this add-on it becomes problematic, since $thread.isIgnored() has the same result when the thread itself is ignored or the thread poster.

So if the user chooses to ignore that user but wants to have the thread visible - it just doesn't work like it should. It would help a lot if ignored threads could be accessed like ignored users, XF.visitor.profile => "ignored" => "{"userid":"username"}".

Or if the isIgnored would take parameters, like $thread.isIgnored(thread) and then would return true or false.

Feature suggestion:
  • All likes/reactions from ignored user should not be visible for you in reaction list (/account/reactions), message, etc.
  • Ignored user can't like your content

Top Bottom