Ignore Content

Ignore Content [Paid] 3.2.3

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Would it be possible to disable the import/export feature? Maybe by setting permissions.
I have no use for this and don't think it adds anything for the users.

With this add-on installed I see sometimes see this:

Screen Shot 2023-04-11 at 11.12.58 AM.webp

Sometimes it shows the forum title in bold like there's something new but it shows another thread title instead:

Screen Shot 2023-04-11 at 11.20.01 AM.webp

In both cases if I click on that forum there are no unread threads because the unread thread is ignored.

With this add-on installed I see sometimes see this:

View attachment 284478

Sometimes it shows the forum title in bold like there's something new but it shows another thread title instead:

View attachment 284481

In both cases if I click on that forum there are no unread threads because the unread thread is ignored.
This is an issue in my community as well. It upsets my members as we have a seperate block system and anyone who is blocked sees this notice. But it's also just annoying, I have certain threads ignored in our Technical Support forum as they're bumped frequently and I need to focus on support, and this is an inconvenience. I've mentioned it to this dev before but there's been no fix yet, I see this as a bug. I hope your response renews interest.

Sorry if this has already been answered, but can User A click on User B's name and block all threads made by User B? or would User A have to ignore all of the threads one by one?

Just wondering if it's possible for admins to see who is ignoring a specific thread?

Apologies if it is mentioned somewhere and I missed it.

We are bit perplexed by the button that says Conversation Starters because it links to blocked users. The phrases itself is called tic_conversation_blocked_users so I wonder why the default text for it is Conversation Starters?

Two comments from my user community -

Please have a confirmation dialog box when ignoring a user.

In that dialog box, have a checkbox to ignore threads started by that user prior to the ignore.
of
Threads started by that user which have other's responses (bad explanation on my part -
thread topic may be good, and have good content, just don't want to hear from the ignored user,
even tho they started the thread.)

I am using the add-on [XGT] Forum statistics to display new posts on my front page, and that add-on still shows ignored threads.

The only way I can remove them from that add-on, is to ignore the user - but that would obviously remove all content from that user, and that is not desirable.

Any chance you can look into that? :)

(This is also posted on your website)

Top Bottom