Ign forum?

billybatz9

What does Ign.com use? I see that they are using xenforo? But it seems as if there forum is in one of their website pages and does not look like an xenforo theme at all. Their login, reigster platform is different as well.

Can anyone say what they use?

thanks

IGN would have special needs with their communities so instead of spending resources building a new application why not just build off of what already works? XenForo is lightweight, powerful & flexible so sounds like the perfect match.

What does Ign.com use? I see that they are using xenforo? But it seems as if there forum is in one of their website pages and does not look like an xenforo theme at all. Their login, reigster platform is different as well.

Can anyone say what they use?

thanks
We did a bunch of little modifications to the templates & EXTRAS.css but not really that much in the grand scheme of things. We did have to make a few tweaks to the core XenForo but most of our needs were later added to the core project.

Probably just highly modified. They can afford to play developers to make them anything they want.
ha! I wish! (y)

Top Bottom