Fixed If XenForo image is missing, the header bar eats part of the navigation menu

I'm sure you would see all sorts of formatting weirdness if you remove all the images (or any other files like JS, PHP, etc.) from XenForo... but is that really something that should be a "bug"? The fix is to put the images back. :)

Why are the images removed to begin with?

I'm sure you would see all sorts of formatting weirdness if you remove all the images (or any other files like JS, PHP, etc.) from XenForo... but is that really something that should be a "bug"? The fix is to put the images back. :)

Why are the images removed to begin with?

It was some config mess-up that I wanted to fix in the Admin CP.

I was expecting the whole navmeun to go down, not covered.

It was some config mess-up that I wanted to fix in the Admin CP.

I was expecting the whole navmeun to go down, not covered.
The elements in the acp don't effect each other the way that they do on the front end.
If you really want to remove the image for some reason (which is not really needed in the backend IMO) try setting the logoLine height to this

#logoLine {
height: 33 px;
}
I think that is how tall it is inherently by default, I hope I explained that correctly

The elements in the acp don't effect each other the way that they do on the front end.
If you really want to remove the image for some reason (which is not really needed in the backend IMO) try setting the logoLine height to this

#logoLine {
height: 33 px;
}
I think that is how tall it is inherently by default, I hope I explained that correctly

No, I removed it by accident and wanted to fix the image path via the AdminCP (although I quickly realized this doesn't work).

This is just a minor display issue.

Just set a height on the image (as the code doesn't expect the image to be changed anyway).

Top Bottom