If I Ignore my mother....

mauzao9

Hi.

I saw that Ignore is here in 1.1. :)
But I have one question....

If I Ignore my mother, she can contact me in private or leave a message in my profile?

Since I heard it's only about Hide the user content soo but conversations and profille posts aren't user content?
PS: My mother isn't registed here.

They can start a conversation but you won't receive it.

They can post on your profile but the content won't be visible until you click the Show ignored content link at the bottom right.

They can start a conversation but you won't receive it.

They can post on your profile but the content won't be visible until you click the Show ignored content link at the bottom right.
Oh but it shows an sucess message when they send? And others can see it's message in my profile?
Ahhhhh this ignore system is strange :B

Only you are ignoring that member, so yes others can see it.
Why would they not be able to? They're not ignoring that member.

Only you are ignoring that member, so yes others can see it.
Why would they not be able to? They're not ignoring that member.
Let's see... The other member may be insulting me at my profile, I can't see that and others can. Madness?

You're the one ignoring that member, not everyone else.
Yes, but makes sense I wont see it's posts and other content, but about profilles the ignored member should not get access to them... What I think it's when I ignore a member I don't want him to be posting on my profile at all, not just don't see what he posts.

Dang my English is bad, I need Google Translate =/

Ignored users are unaware they are being ignored, this is by design.

If profiles of members who ignore them are blocked then they will know they are being ignored.

You could fudge it and use the "only followed members can view this profile" error message, but that would be easy to prove/disprove by logging out and viewing it as a guest (assuming guest viewing is permitted).

Ignored users are unaware they are being ignored, this is by design.

If profiles of members who ignore them are blocked then they will know they are being ignored.

You could fudge it and use the "only followed members can view this profile" error message, but that would be easy to prove/disprove by logging out and viewing it as a guest (assuming guest viewing is permitted).
This is a great conspiracy against the ignored member!
Hmmmm I can activate the troll system if the ignored user try to post in the profile. :ROFLMAO:

The real question here is how do I ignore your mother? The woman won't leave me alone...
Now you listen to me, boy, you are going to clean your room right now and I do not want to see you on this "internet" again until you've done so.

Love,
Mum

;)

I just hate it, HATE, and I can only ignore it? There should be an Option "BURN USER ALIVE".
:mad:
Oh you mean like this:

flame_thrower.webp

Yes, that would be handy for some trolls. (y)

Oh you mean like this:

View attachment 18575

I am not going to lie, I would not be scared but if anyone's mom (mum for all you fine chaps:-)) was barreling down on me and that particular woman's car looked like that I would definitely assume that my timeline would soon and suddenly get t-boned and with equal swiftness relieve me of life's proverbial pink slip which I currently have on lease.

Oh you mean like this:

View attachment 18575

I am not going to lie, I would not be scared but if anyone's mom (mum for all you fine chaps:)) was barreling down on me and that particular woman's car looked like that I would definitely assume that my timeline would soon and suddenly get t-boned and with equal swiftness relieve me of life's proverbial pink slip which I currently have on lease.

No I don't wanna burn my mum, I wanna burn my Ex-GirlFriend actual BoyFriend.

Top Bottom