Fixed  IE 9: Beta : Post buttons not aligned on quick reply

I have IE 9 installed to, and noticed a few sites I frequent have misplaced elements. I switch to compatibility mode for those sites. With IE 9 still in beta it is hard to tell what changes will come with each new beta release. I can't see our Developers spending too much time adding/patching to correct IE 9 rendering issues, as they may be fixed with the next beta release.

I have IE 9 installed to, and noticed a few sites I frequent have misplaced elements. I switch to compatibility mode for those sites. With IE 9 still in beta it is hard to tell what changes will come with each new beta release. I can't see our Developers spending too much time adding/patching to correct IE 9 rendering issues, as they may be fixed with the next beta release.

Hmm, true. It's not high priority though, it's Internet Explorer ;)

Keep posting your IE 9 bugs though, the Devs will determine if they are a browser bug, or not, depending on their research.

The same thing happens in Opera 10.62.

It is caused by the Span tag (.submitButtons) not having a set width.
I'm not sure why it's a span since it's a container, but setting the width: 100%; and specifying to text-align: right; the buttons show up fine (as a span tag).

This is not a xenForo issue... It's Internet Explorer. It's also still in Beta, so actually this isn't a xenForo bug ;)

Top Bottom