• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Icon Request?

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 745
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 745

Hi,

Can someone make me an icon for my website, make it a blue background (like the one on this site) but saying - http://offtopicdiscussions.net but a smaller version like OTD or I dont know oTD, what you think?

Thank you

Anyone?
frown.png

I threw a little something together, nothing fancy. One image is transparent and the other has the blue background :D PSD included.

Attachments

• otd.webp
    otd.webp
    3 KB · Views: 4
  • otd-blue.webp
    otd-blue.webp
    3.8 KB · Views: 2
  • otd.psd
    otd.psd
    143.1 KB · Views: 4
Thanks a lot but, I mean an icon, like in .ico a small once like the one on this site where theres is blue and says xF I was wonting one like you did ina bubble but saying oTD without the Off Topic Discussions and text under it. Know what I mean?

Thanks a lot but, I mean an icon, like in .ico a small once like the one on this site where theres is blue and says xF I was wonting one like you did ina bubble but saying oTD without the Off Topic Discussions and text under it. Know what I mean?
So you want the icon that goes next to the url in the address bar?

For future reference, that's what's known as a favicon.

There are various sites where you can upload an image and a favicon will be created from it.
Here's one: http://tools.dynamicdrive.com/favicon/

I clicked on the link in the first post to get the logo but there's just a holding page.

Hmmm, sorry I didn't realise whilst making this I used one of my commercial fonts, I have re-made the favicon
OTD.webp
using Arial for the O and Californian FB font for the TD

Attachments

oohh not nice. I went to that site and got tips on how to reduce belly fat....... :confused:
(it was a pop-up)

Really, I use the no-script blocker so I don't get pop-ups unless i trust a site first, I'll remove the link.

oh no need to do that. I thought it was rather funny.

Ahhh, I see, sorry, I was worried it had upset you that I linked to a site with a pop-up, so many irritating people are using pop-ups on their sites these days, they're so darn annoying.

Ahhh, I see, sorry, I was worried it had upset you that I linked to a site with a pop-up, so many irritating people are using pop-ups on their sites these days, they're so darn annoying.
Oh no not at all. Takes alot more than that to upset me. But thank you for the thought.

Thanks all, I'm stoilt for choice.

I liked your first one TiDie4 but what commercial font was it so I can buy it?

Top Bottom