• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Icon Request?

Thanks a lot but, I mean an icon, like in .ico a small once like the one on this site where theres is blue and says xF I was wonting one like you did ina bubble but saying oTD without the Off Topic Discussions and text under it. Know what I mean?

Peggy

Thanks a lot but, I mean an icon, like in .ico a small once like the one on this site where theres is blue and says xF I was wonting one like you did ina bubble but saying oTD without the Off Topic Discussions and text under it. Know what I mean?
So you want the icon that goes next to the url in the address bar?

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
For future reference, that's what's known as a favicon.

There are various sites where you can upload an image and a favicon will be created from it.
Here's one: http://tools.dynamicdrive.com/favicon/

I clicked on the link in the first post to get the logo but there's just a holding page.

ToDie4

Hmmm, sorry I didn't realise whilst making this I used one of my commercial fonts, I have re-made the favicon
OTD.png
using Arial for the O and Californian FB font for the TD

Attachments

ToDie4

oh no need to do that. I thought it was rather funny.
Ahhh, I see, sorry, I was worried it had upset you that I linked to a site with a pop-up, so many irritating people are using pop-ups on their sites these days, they're so darn annoying.

Peggy

Ahhh, I see, sorry, I was worried it had upset you that I linked to a site with a pop-up, so many irritating people are using pop-ups on their sites these days, they're so darn annoying.
Oh no not at all. Takes alot more than that to upset me. But thank you for the thought.