Icewind Staff [Deleted]

Thanks for this nice addon
If I create a tab for contributors, will this remove the contributors members from member list and notable members or not?

Hi, and thanks. Your contributors that are displayed on the notable members page is that done by the staff add-on as well? If it is, there should not be an issue as the custom navigation tabs uses it's own router.

@zenthal Ah, i see. Then that's definitely XenForo's limitation. Oh well, I had no plan to add custom user field to member list, so I already reverted the change I did on my board, lol

Hey @Lawrence, do you know of any way I can get custom user fields to work by chance? I saw some posts above which link to @Jake Bunce tutorial but it appears to be for an old version.

I'll add support for custom user fields in the next update. I'm not sure when it will be as I'm currently working on a new project I want to finish as soon as possible, :)

I have created a new tab for specific usergroup, it works when included as child for the notable members Tab, but it shows an error ( Page not found) when the tab has no parent.

Hi

Great addon, could not figure out why it's a XF feature :)
But, but but ... WHY DO YOU ADD A FACEBOOK RECOMMENDS block ? Is there any option to turn this block off ?

Thank you anyway :)

Umm, have you done this? :)

Today, on my site, yes, :) It isn't an option, I removed it from the add-on completely and I can't remember why I added the facebook block in the sidebar in the first place, TBH.

I have the latest version, and it is still there.
I didn't release a new version of it since I removed it from my site. Until I release a new version you can just remove the facebook block from the relevant templates (iwd_staff_list and iwd_staff_members_list, IIRC)

After installing this, I can't seem to find the staff page that I've created.. anywhere. And I don't know the url for it either so I can't manually add a link to it in my navigation bar either. Help.

Just installed it to use it as a roster lite variant for my airsoft team. Works like a charm! Thanks a lot! Still in testing, but if I decide to use this, I will donate.

Ive created a few tabs, and the tabs show up as expected. But, when I click those tabs I get this error when I choose the parent as Members Tab:

Code:
window.jQuery){document.write('<\/scr'+'ipt>');}

It works fine when I choose Notable Members Page for the parent instead of Members Tab.

If I choose None for the parent -- I get this when I click the tab

Code:
.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.11.0/jquery.min.js">

Ive created a few tabs, and the tabs show up as expected. But, when I click those tabs I get this error when I choose the parent as Members Tab:

Code:
window.jQuery){document.write('<\/scr'+'ipt>');}

It works fine when I choose Notable Members Page for the parent instead of Members Tab.

If I choose None for the parent -- I get this when I click the tab

Code:
.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.11.0/jquery.min.js">

I just tried many different configurations on my live site and I can't reproduce this. Can you post your settings for each tab you created so I can duplicate them and try again.

The only setting that changes this for me is the parent. If its set to None or Members Tab it produces an error. If set to Notable Members Page it works fine.

I found out it also generates a server error:

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Cannot use object of type XenForo_ControllerResponse_Reroute as array - library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Member.php:70

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

array(3) {
["url"] => string(67) "http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/members/?type=iwd_fabo-sponsors"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["type"] => string(17) "iwd_fabo-sponsors"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

The only setting that changes this for me is the parent. If its set to None or Members Tab it produces an error. If set to Notable Members Page it works fine.

I found out it also generates a server error:

This add-on has been around a long time and I never came across this error, nor has any of the over 300 users reported anything like it. I tried every setting available multiple times and can not reproduce it.

Just un-install it, and if you gave me a donation for this add-on, let me know who you are and I'll refund you.

It would be cool if I could sort the lists by criteria other than alphabetical. Like sorting by most to least active user on the forum. If you could point me in the direction where I could make those changes that would be super helpful.

Thanks.

With the exception of add-ons that are unique to my live site I am no longer working on add-ons for XenForo 1.x. Icewind Staff will be one of the add-ons I port over to XenForo 2.x; it will be different than it is now and will include adding in filters, :)

Top Bottom