I wasn’t worried about the Corona Virus...

arnie.webp

What i don't like is the people that hoard stuff. It makes it hard for those that really need stuff to buy when people who don't need it are buying 5 packets of things they don't need.

What i don't like is the people that hoard stuff. It makes it hard for those that really need stuff to buy when people who don't need it are buying 5 packets of things they don't need.
Moreover I'm told eating pasta, drinking milk and cleaning your ass makes the virus more deadly.

I know we're all making light of the situation with the memes and stuff but this is from an immunologist at Johns Hopkins University.

Mutations in a couple of weeks and already two different strains of the virus.

That's scary ****.
Apparently the author is a nurse, not an immunologist. According to this person, anyway:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

However, it doesn't make the statement false at all.

Anyway, currently dealing with something far worse than the virus ... it's the start of pollen season here in NC 🤪

Anyone who's ever been through it knows what I mean.

There's no contesting that allergy season is annoying AF. You’re supposed to finally be running outside again or picnicking in the park, but instead, you’re stuck inside trying to breathe through snot and see through watery, itchy eyes.

And if it feels like your allergies have gotten worse the last few years, you're not wrong. After a consistent increase in the intensity and length of allergy season over the last several years (you can blame climate change), allergy season 2020 will likely be worse than usual or potentially the most intense and longest yet if the trend continues.

1584739147149.webp

Why do I get the feeling more people are going to die from the measures placed on them, than the virus itself? When more militant actions are imposed (and there will be, you know for our own good), the more unrest there will be. Military already patrolling the streets in some places, fines in place for other places. It may work for a couple of weeks or even a month, but fact is that humans are a social species, and of course we need food, water, etc. Just my opinion, and hopefully it doesn't happen and people do their best to help stop the spread of the virus... but the young are restless, and fearless.

I think you're right Lawrence but the significant issue I think is those who already experience mental health issues. I fear we may see an increase in suicide rates.

I think for the most part people will comply but the cost of that isolation on people's mental health concerns me.

For this beautiful community, for my family and my friends!

Top Bottom