I was there... I am here.

I'm convinced that Kier will not sell out his baby. :)
As a side note, the more I browse the forums, the more comfortable I feel with the product. It will be a great asset for my new sites I plan to develop with Xen.

I'm convinced it will not, Kier will not sell out his baby.
Asa side note, the more I browse the forums, the more comfortable I feel with the product. It will be a great asset for my new sites I plan to develop with Xen.

Yeah I'm really comfortable with what I'm seeing. I didn't have to go through a learning process to figure out where things were, which is what has always been a problem with vBulletin and Invision Power Board, as well as several other forum software. I don't see too many people posting, "How do I do this?" or "Where is this feature?". It's all laid out nicely, give or take a few minor things but that's what comes with an alpha. :p

It's amazing how the alpha feels like a solid beta .. Lets see if the alpha download for alpha testers will give the same impression.
One thing I like is that they simply take their time and won't release it in a state they're not happy with.

@Floris, I will install Xen on my Axivo site, as soon is available. :)
Plus, I plan to actually start 3 communities I've been preparing for a while (trademarked domains etc.)

Top Bottom