1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I was there... I am here.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Floren, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Floren

Floren Well-Known Member

I was online and part of it, when xxxxxxxx 1.0.0 was out. I'm glad to be here also... The time passes so fast, is amazing. Still, on both events, the new product revolutionized the web industry. I am convinced history will repeat itself.

2. Green Cat

Green Cat Active Member

I hope the last part of the histroy of vb does not repeat with xf though.

3. Floren

Floren Well-Known Member

I'm convinced that Kier will not sell out his baby. :)
    As a side note, the more I browse the forums, the more comfortable I feel with the product. It will be a great asset for my new sites I plan to develop with Xen.

4. Onimua

Onimua Well-Known Member

Yeah I'm really comfortable with what I'm seeing. I didn't have to go through a learning process to figure out where things were, which is what has always been a problem with vBulletin and Invision Power Board, as well as several other forum software. I don't see too many people posting, "How do I do this?" or "Where is this feature?". It's all laid out nicely, give or take a few minor things but that's what comes with an alpha. :p

5. Floris

Floris Guest

It's amazing how the alpha feels like a solid beta .. Lets see if the alpha download for alpha testers will give the same impression.
    One thing I like is that they simply take their time and won't release it in a state they're not happy with.

6. Floren

Floren Well-Known Member

@Floris, I will install Xen on my Axivo site, as soon is available. :)
    Plus, I plan to actually start 3 communities I've been preparing for a while (trademarked domains etc.)