I want to add a new tab.

I want to be able to create pages and add a new tab for them. Plus hopefully make it so that tab is highlighted while I'm on the page. Is there a tutorial/addon anywhere that does this?

Thanks homies:P

I recommend the one Brogan gave

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/nodes-as-tabs-with-tab-selection.23295/

It's not only spot on what you asked for here - and easy to do, but the developer Jake Bunce is reliable, efficient, fast at support, and deeply involved with XF. He's just the tops.
The mod can also do far more than you ask right now. That might not matter this minute but as you develop your site, it will come in more and more.

For example I used it not only to link to certain key Pages for information, and with dropdown links beneath; plus another tab to link to my Chatroom (external link); I also made a tab for the Admin area. It has links to all my frequently used admin pages + all of it only visible to me. Saves me no end of time and irritability., XF admin structure is good but nothing beats your own personal selection menu of what you want.

Oh and as a general guideline if Brogan uses or recommends a mod, it's gold. He's dead picky what he uses and has very high standards.

Top Bottom