I want my Category Nodes non-clickable

stub

By default. All Category Nodes are clickable. All my Category Nodes are just headings for groups of Forum Nodes. I want my Category nodes to be non-clickable. I don't see any setting to change this option. So. I'm assuming I'll need to edit the code, to achieve this. So. I need the code, and where to place that code, file(s) and location in the file(s), to make all my Category Nodes non-clickable. Or any other solution. Thank you.

PS: Using the latest version of xenForo.

if you asking about the category then this will work put it in extra.less this will make the category non clickable
.block-header a { pointer-events: none; }

Could you please be more specific. I'm only a beginner. Which file do I put this in? Does it just go at the bottom of the file, or somewhere in the middle of the code? What is the exact syntax? Thank you.

Could you please be more specific. I'm only a beginner. Which file do I put this in? Does it just go at the bottom of the file, or somewhere in the middle of the code? What is the exact syntax? Thank you.
In ACP go: Appearance>Templates then use search term 'extra' and you'll find your extra.less file.

Enter the line hemant gave you on one line of this file, and save. The line is:

Code:
.block-header a { pointer-events: none; }

You can put this on line 1, it's fine.

Anything that doesn't work, or you don't like, or breaks things, you can always remove. There's no way to do any harm that can't be reverted.

@Manster54
That worked like a charm. I edited it in my UI.X theme rather than in xenForo. it was the only line in the extra.less. So no confusion.
I neglected to tell you that every theme has its own extra.less file. Glad you reasoned that out.

The thanks should go to hemant however. Although I knew a line of code in extra.less would do what you needed, I didn't bother investigating to figure out what it would be. Hemant hooked you up.

Top Bottom