I want discount

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saburov

I'm unemployed now and considering the conditions of my country (Turkey). 140$ is a bit much for me. I want to ask about a little discount for licence price. Or if developers appropriate i want to make a sponsorship agreement.
My country's situation does not look right now. A religious party in power now and secular, modern people are under pressure. I want to build a science, philosophy and politiscs site against religiosity and racist fanatism in my country. Under this circiumstances i am waiting support from developers.

I’m a student and like most students, money is always an issue... that's why every month I put aside $20.00 to buy my license, so I can get rid of vb once and for all and start fresh with xenForo... So far, I’ve accumulated $60... (y) ... 4 months to go (I heard they go very fast...)

I will suggest you do the same... it's the best method.

One question: Have you selected your domain and host?... coz you know, that also is going to cost you...

I bought a host and domain about 140$. It was too much for me. So i want a little discount or sponsorship for licence.
Thanks for your generous offer Blandt but i couldn't ask you to pay for me.

Your only chance of buying a license for less than $140 is to buy a secondhand one.

Try the usual places and you might be able to pick one up.

(Buying and selling is not permitted on XenForo.com)

I want a bugatti veyron >.> **** happens huh :(

I can't afford a Ferrari FF... anyone ? :whistle:

Don't worry Blandt, your heart is kind and well-intentioned.

Ferrari-FF_2012_photo_07.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom