I think in the script I'm Mr. Salam Master Arabic from Iraq

Done Man

Good evening. Good morning. Hello dear

I am an Arab man from Iraq I want to give this great work Raiie Xinfouro

Script is a wonderful beautiful than the rest of the scripts in the Internet and I hope that things are in full support of the Styles and Mods, and others.
And create a way to convert from other scripts and that the mechanism is explained in detail to explain

With deepest love

Mr. Salam Master

And create a way to convert from other scripts and that the mechanism is explained in detail to explain
If you are asking what converters exist for XenForo, currently the only official one is a vb3.7 & vb3.8 converter. Someone else has created a vb4.x converter, but that is not official by the company.

There is actually a few of us that are currently translating xF into Arabic. Soon enough, it will be completely translated and ready to be used. My only disappointment is that xF will not be supporting RTL from the get go. :(

There is actually a few of us that are currently translating xF into Arabic. Soon enough, it will be completely translated and ready to be used. My only disappointment is that xF will not be supporting RTL from the get go. :(

We're not at the get go yet :D it's still Beta ...
I know that the the Arabic vB is a big seller, so I'm sure xF will not neglect that market once it's stable.
I mean there is so much they can do within a year :D

Top Bottom