I swear that celebrities are becoming more stupider

James

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/148240/Jordan-I-hate-France-It-s-full-of-French-people/

JORDAN proved she was Price-less in France yesterday with a bizarre rant on the country.
The model is in Paris with hubby Alex Reid to celebrate his birthday – even though she described a recent break there as “the worst holiday of my life”.
In a bonkers attack she moaned: “Everything was in French.
“The food was shocking. It was appalling – a complete and utter rip-off. And it was full of French people.”
Jordan – real name Kate Price – was discussing a recent trip to Disneyland Paris. And the publicity-hungry model stunned fans even more by revealing: “The only good thing was because most of them were French, I didn’t get recognised all the time.”
But Jordan, 31, may not have had time to explore the city this time – as she admitted the trip for Alex’s 35th birthday was a “second honeymoon” which she hopes will spice up their marriage.
And unlike the couple’s first honeymoon in Thailand, which was filmed for their reality show Katie and Alex: For Better For Worse, this romantic break was away from the cameras.
A source said: “Paris is the city of love and they are still trying for a baby so might not have seen that much of it!”

P.S: The title was purposely grammatically incorrect 8-)

I think models can be forgiven as braininess is not expected from them.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Top Bottom