I Saw The New Myspace And Got Nervous

Facebook is a vertical browsing experience the new Myspace is a more horizontal. Instead of moving up and down your wall, you move side to side.

I won't be either ;)
Last time I was on there it was geared toward music artist, which is fine and dandy, but I have much nicer sites that I can find new artist.

So you are just judging on the past. Not on what is going on now. And you don't have to browse or check it out now either, but for you to label it something without looking is nonsense.

So you are just judging on the past. Not on what is going on now. And you don't have to browse or check it out now either, but for you to label it something without looking is nonsense.
It sounds like he had a really bad past experience with MySpace which traumatized him from wanting to test the waters again.

Probably had something to do with myspace angles.

I'm speaking from experience and when I looked at the site this morning, it was closed so there is nothing to see.
The site died about 2 or 3 years ago.
As others (or at least one person) the biggest issue now is everyone knows that myspace or my___ or whatever they're calling themselves these days, is they've ruined the brand name.
I wouldn't and will not waste any time at myspace every again. (y)
Also the last time I checked I had 3 or 4 accounts with around 30,000 "friends" total, all useless IMO.
I wouldn't care if you got a free $100 giftcard from signing up, I still wouldn't do it..lmao

social-demos.webp

not the demo of "friends" I want to make ;)
http://adage.com/article/adagestat/demographics-facebook-linkedin-myspace-twitter/227569/
http://www.quantcast.com/myspace.com (FYI - It's dieing)

So, you say you have no interest to check it out, yet this morning you were there to look at it and it was close. o_O Makes sense.

Top Bottom