I need to be banned.

iMac 21,5 late 2009
MacBook 13-inch late 2007
iPhone 3G 8GB
(soon iPhone 4 white :D)

No girlfriend, just a sex-relationship. Beat this :p

The funny thing I like my netbook the most, not even my gaming PC can compare. It goes with me everywhere. Sometimes I even lose it and find it tacked somewhere, almost like a cellphone.

In my opinion 20% of that money should go to XenForo for future development. :p

If you put as much money aside like I do, then you can also buy these things. I also pay my car and my apartment by myself. Working since 6 years (since I'm 17) and since this time, I don't see any Euro from my parents.

If you work hard, you can have everything you want ;)

Edit: And I will NOT buy a license for this software, because I don't have a community and I don't want to have a community. But I'm interrested in design, maybe I will make some styles for this software. Later. ;)

If you put as much money aside like I do, then you can also buy these things. I also pay my car and my apartment by myself. Working since 6 years (since I'm 17) and since this time, I don't see any Euro from my parents.

If you work hard, you can have everything you want ;)
Actually, I earn my own money, pay my own stuff and so on. I'd even be able to buy this software if I'd want and I'll likely buy it anyway. Doesn't mean I don't like fooling around a bit. ;)

I probably would have been back in less than 5 minutes but I responded to 5 PMs and I started to add another item to my store.

Oh well looks like I win... as it was actually more than 5min and less than 3hours :D... I promise to donate my winning to the cause of purchasing this software.

This software is funny. At the very first glance my initial thought was (whats so special) the more I post on it the more I like it. It is very strange, that is why I think there has to be something addictive in it.

Ok...going to go add something else to my store now.

This is the first time I like a forum just because of the software already.

I actually like the whole positive vibe and people not attacking each other too.

Top Bottom