I need to be banned.

jonsidneyb

I need to be banned until August 2nd. I am not getting any work done. I keep coming back in here over and over again.

You guys are killing my productivity. :p

How am I supposed to get any work done while you guys keep all this excitement going. I cannot seem to stay out of here.

Haha. I got so excited that ended up buying my first Windows 7 laptop. Went to the store, saw it and said: 'What the heck, there is a change in the air, let me do something to celebrate it". What an excuse. :D

Haha. I got so excited that ended up buying my first Windows 7 laptop. Went to the store, saw it and said: 'What the heck, there is a change in the air, let me do something to celebrate it". What an excuse. :D
Well, that made me laugh. :D

Even if you get banned, I'm sure you will create another account and come back. And if not, you will just look here and can't get in. Like kids who wait outside of a candy shop :D:p

"Dear provider, could you please change my IP adress? I got banned at some very awesome site because I couldn't get any work done, but then I thought, who needs work anyway... I want to get in again!"

See, I am back in there again. I added one item to my store than I came back in there. I went and made one post on my forum then I came back in here. I answered 3 of 60 unanswered emails and I came back in here. I have a bunch of PM's that need to be looked at and I have not done so yet.

I am afraid I will answer three PM's then come back in here.

If I work for 24 hours straight I will not get caught up. There is no way I will work 24 hours straight because I will keep coming back in here.

I have 3 laptops, 1 netbook, 2 desktops and only one gf. So, she is priceless as it seems I lack common sense when it comes to computers.

I have 3 laptops, 1 netbook, 2 desktops and only one gf. So, she is priceless as it seems I lack common sense when it comes to computers.

Impressive... I have two laptops, two old MacBooks, a Desktop and a Toaster (PC that does everything remotely no local storage etc). I have one gf and a daughter...

I have to leave again.

I will not be back till Tuesday I will not be back till Tuesday I will not be back till Tuesday.

I am gong to keep telling myself that as I work.

I have to leave again.

I will not be back till Tuesday I will not be back till Tuesday I will not be back till Tuesday.

I am gong to keep telling myself that as I work.

Who want's to join this pot... I happily put $20 that he will be back in under 3hours.

Top Bottom