1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i need new hosting

Discussion in 'Server Configuration and Hosting' started by williams1997, Mar 26, 2014.

1. williams1997

williams1997 Active Member

hello i need good VPS and WHM Hosting With dddos Protection If Anyone nose any good hostingplease place an link below thanks :)

2. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

Fell free to shoot me a PM with your disk/bandwidth needs and I'll be happy to give you a custom quote

Ernest L. Defoe and Amaury like this.
  3. RoldanLT

RoldanLT Well-Known Member

Yes, Highly Recommended Mike Edge. (y)

4. WSWD

WSWD Well-Known Member

Is your site presently under a DDoS attack? If so, what are the specifics? Exactly how much protection are you looking for?

5. williams1997

i need some that stops hacker for ddos me & Hacking Me

6. WSWD

WSWD Well-Known Member

DDoS protection is not going to stop someone from hacking you. Is your website being hacked, or is it actually under a DDoS attack?

7. williams1997

sometimes hacked

8. WSWD

WSWD Well-Known Member

A new host/a host with DDoS protection is not going to fix that. You need to hire a systems administrator to work on your security and fix the insecure scripts that are causing you to get hacked. Getting hacked and getting DDoSed are two very different things.

Floren likes this.
  9. Floren

Floren Well-Known Member

What kind of answer is that?

Robby likes this.
  10. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

Maybe he meant getting hacked and DOING the DDOS'ing? :eek:
    It does sound like he needs to better secure his site. Hardening it should be the first thing on the agenda of anyone getting a VPS/dedi. In this case, CSF is definitely a good friend.