Add-on I need an add-on for better profile posts

Forumzster

The profile post is very limited to text and link. I need a profile post enhancement. I need the profile post to be exactly like the reply text editor for threads. The exact same ability to post a status update using the thread reply editor. For instance the same reply area you will use to reply to this thread, that's what I need my users to have when they post a status update. And when someone replies to their profile post, they can have the quote function just like replying to a thread. So members can start a profile thread, so to speak.

I also need another modification, I need the ability to render article into when a user posts a link on the status update. With article title, description, and thumbnail image. And when someone replies to a status update, they can have the same text editor as the replies on a thread.

Please contact me with your price and development time.

I was thinking I could just replace the profile post file with the thread reply file, I'm sure that's just too easy.

Last edited:
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/kl-profile-post-bb-code.6308/ will allow for adding the default editor in which you can actually control which options appear in the editor. As for the quote within profile ... I believe you can already quote/comment - but it doesn't create actual thread-like functionality. You'd need custom development for that, as well as for the article rendering functionality. Best of luck finding a developer.

Cheers.

J.

The profile post is very limited to text and link. I need a profile post enhancement. I need the profile post to be exactly like the reply text editor for threads. The exact same ability to post a status update using the thread reply editor. For instance the same reply area you will use to reply to this thread, that's what I need my users to have when they post a status update. And when someone replies to their profile post, they can have the quote function just like replying to a thread. So members can start a profile thread, so to speak.

I also need another modification, I need the ability to render article into when a user posts a link on the status update. With article title, description, and thumbnail image. And when someone replies to a status update, they can have the same text editor as the replies on a thread.

Please contact me with your price and development time.

I was thinking I could just replace the profile post file with the thread reply file, I'm sure that's just too easy.
Started a private conversation, looking forward to discuss further.

I’ve been using the KL profile post and it works great! Does anyone know of an add ons that allow posting pictures straight from devices to profile? I can only post pictures from the gallery to my profile.

Still looking for an add-on that can allow members to post images to profile straight from device without using the gallery or url to post images to profile.

I'm interested in something similar, where profile posts can be inane, spontaneous posts that resemble the stupid **** people post on their facebook pages all day leaving the forums for more intentional questions, notices, promotions, etc.

@ForumCube Did you get anywhere with this?

Thanks!

Top Bottom