I need a XF Tutor . . .

LuvMeSumZen

I transferred my mybb forum to xf recently and I do love the xf software better already, but I have a ton of things I need to do to my forum over the coming months and probably year. The xf ACP is fairly intuitive probably for a seasoned forum admin, but I cut y teeth on mybb so it's all I ever knew.

I am having some trouble using the ACP and I think I have a few bugs, and I cannot find add-ons for most of the things I need to do to the forum that are not standard. I'm looking for someone who could not only fix my issues but explain along the way also so I can learn how to run the forum on my own eventually.

If you are interested and would like to discuss this possibility please let me know.

I'm still looking for someone willing to offer some paid tutoring on how to make modifications and do some troubleshooting on my forum. For example I need some modifications to templates such as changing the size and color of some of the fonts in some of the areas of my forum. This is just one example I have a long list. I've had a couple of contacts and referrals that would have probably worked out, but since some of the issues are rather complex - some degree of phone support will be needed and so I really need someone close to my time zone (Central US). Please contact me if interested I learn pretty fast, and no one is obligated past what degree they may want to, or are able to help if they choose.

I'm still looking for someone willing to offer some paid tutoring on how to make modifications and do some troubleshooting on my forum. For example I need some modifications to templates such as changing the size and color of some of the fonts in some of the areas of my forum. This is just one example I have a long list. I've had a couple of contacts and referrals that would have probably worked out, but since some of the issues are rather complex - some degree of phone support will be needed and so I really need someone close to my time zone (Central US). Please contact me if interested I learn pretty fast, and no one is obligated past what degree they may want to, or are able to help if they choose.

Feel free to send me a Private Message. I'm around. :)

Top Bottom