I need a beer and a pack of smokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnthonyCea

LOL, Kier this this great, but I am going to have to drink a few beers before I can congratulate you properly for this direction, I was the one pestering you on Twitter to do this, and you did it man !!!

This is hilarious, this place has turned into a censorship hellhole from day one.

I guess IBP will start doing the same when folks post about vB over there ??

Should we never mention IBP here either ??

Remember Kier, censorship is what killed the official vB forums too !!

I don't see this as censorship Anthony, not at all.

It's called professionalism. It's not professional, and is downright un-couth, to bash another business on a business forum. Period. :)

Forget the old stuff and move on to new!

This is hilarious, this place has turned into a censorship hellhole from day one.

I guess IBP will start doing the same when folks post about vB over there ??

Should we never mention IBP here either ??

Remember Kier, censorship is what killed the official vB forums too !!

There's a difference between constructive criticism and voicing your opinion on what you thought was wrong for other companies to do and hope to not see here. Flat-out insulting them with no real reasoning whatsoever just shouldn't be done.

Even vBcom had checks like this before IB when discussions turned heated about IPB versus vB. It's more of controlling discussions and not allowing trolls and flamers to run rampant.

LOL, I have been around a few days, don't tell me that deleting posts is not censorship when it is.

Listen, the credibility of this forum has already been lowered, so you might just finish it off by banning me.

How about you get over yourself and respect that you are on someone else their web site?
No need to ruin the mood by trolling forums that you do not own.

I am sorry you feel censored, I am glad that these forums are being kept clean.
So far I have not seen XF remove posts where people are having a constructive conversation about competitive companies.
Competition is healthy, trolling isn't.

All that after you and Kier ruined my thread here and your members give me trophy's at the same time for standing up for what is right.

Welcome to the site btw </offtopic>

The trophy system is automated, your trolling is not. I think the warning has been given, and you're now aware of it. Please move on from the topic, as do I.

*unwatch*

Taking screen shots for my next sensational story, thanks Peggy !!

Why not just help test and improve this product? Members who joined here did so because they had/have issues with something about the competitors. Voicing them here will not help develop a good product into a great product. I would rather have you here posting what you would like to see WRT the software, then have you go. You obviously have a lot of experience.

3 trophies. woopie.

C'mon Anthony, forget all this and take a stroll around xenForo. Test it out. Tell us what you like/dislike!

Ah the first controversial thread in the forum's history, and you guys had to make it that way, don't blame me, just quit ruining your own forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom