XF 2.2 I keep seeing "later_today_at_x" - how can I fix that?

drastic

When browsing the forum, it sometimes displays "later_today_at_x" instead of the date.

Sometimes it displays the correct info. Sometimes it doesn't :/

How can I fix that to always display the correct info?

Screenshot_1.jpg

Thanks

It's not browser related -- it's in your headers from apache/nginx/etc. it may be in your htaccess file.

I tried pretty hard to get a good one in place, but with advertisements (adsense) picking up sources from trees of unlimited possible domains, it was a futile effort.

So, i recommend just deleting it at this point. it's too hard to keep things whitelisted.

I see this error on multiple browsers and on mobile.

I refresh it and the date appears. I refresh again and the "later_today_at_x" appears.

Is there a way to force it to always show the date as it should?

I don't see this on other people's XF, it's working fine for them, so it's not my browers...

Read another thread that mentioned server time zone. I switched the timezone from my own, to whatever was next one over (central time) and I think that actually solved it.

I'm so used to putting things on my own time zone... :LOL:

welp, nevermind.

setting the time to match server time wasn't it... this only happens on my own sites, I don't see it on any other forums. Maybe something on the server side needs an adjustment?

So I am getting this issue now in Chrome but only when logged out. I do not see this happening here probably because there are no third party ad scripts in the code. Not using mod_speed. Not even using CloudFlare at the moment. Would need to see how to disable CSP now.

CSP checking tools tell me I do not even have one. No Content Security Policy found. Completely clueless what to do now!

So I am getting this issue now in Chrome but only when logged out. I do not see this happening here probably because there are no third party ad scripts in the code. Not using mod_speed. Not even using CloudFlare at the moment. Would need to see how to disable CSP now.

CSP checking tools tell me I do not even have one. No Content Security Policy found. Completely clueless what to do now!
Are you using XFOptimize? I found that the add-on does that when logged out. Disable the add-on and try again. I would recommend then reporting it to the add-on author if this is the case. Otherwise, no idea. I just remember the add-on did this when I was testing it but never got round to reporting it.

that makes sense. it is the only change i have made in a long time. would play with settings and report which setting caused this issue.

thanks for pointing this out! i was originally thinking that a new chrome update might be causing this. as most people reported this happening on firefox here.

Top Bottom