I just bought xenforo by email but I can not log into the community

I have bought the xenforo license by email creating this account, however, when logging into support community again. So how can I synchronize the account information I purchased the source code with your support community account? After paying through paypal I get a table showing birth date and id number but when I enter my birth date again can not save, what is wrong error? Please support me. Sincerely thank!

Your XenForo purchase (ID <snip>) has now been processed and your new items are available in your customer area. Your credit card or PayPal account has now been charged.

As stated above, please contact us via the customer area: Customer Area. This is the account you created when you purchased the license.

Please do not post sensitive purchase information on the forum.

I believe I have located your customer account.

So all you need to do is log in to your customer account and add your forum user name, not email address, to your account here: https://xenforo.com/customers/forum-users

It can take up to 10 minutes for the change to be applied, after which time you will have access to the customer forums and resources.

Top Bottom