I Highly Recommend Mattwservices

sami simo

Many thanks to @MattW, he Help me today to move to a new server.
I had a blind faith in my hosting, But I discovered today that my VPS had less than 800MB RAM when I was paying for 1.5GB !
What I like about Matt is the fact that he doesn't try to sell you anything. if you choose to stay with your hosting, its fine he can tune the server for better performance, if you want to switch hosting he give you a list of good ones.
I'm having now 2GB RAM. paying less than half the price I used to pay for my old hosting. and my xenforo home page loads in less than 1.50 second ;).
I highly recommend Mattwservices.

Last edited:
I could have wrote that review.. He did many of the same things for my community.. Particularly appreciative of the fact that he was able to refer us to a great host with modern hardware for a fraction of the cost we were previously paying.. Essentially doubling our resources and cutting load times in half for half the price..

I'm trying not to mention their name here..

I'll respect that. I'm honestly all for the name and shame, because this sort of thing happens all the time in the hosting industry, because most people aren't technologically savy enough to know any better. You get VPSs with missing resources, "dedicated servers" that are nothing more than VPSs, etc. I've seen it all. If they were knowingly giving you half the resources you paid for, you really should do something about it...chargebacks, negative reviews at WHT, whatever the case may be.

Top Bottom