I have been missing

Hello Liz,

I have missed your posts :cool:
Missed your posts too. I hope your absence was because you were busy?

I'm currently up to my eyeballs in a new forum getting off the ground, renovating a kitchen and a bathroom (they are next to each other) on a skinny shoestring budget. And recovering from the surgery I had in late Jan. And yes, doing very well at recovering, lol.

Liz

Missed your posts too. I hope your absence was because you were busy?

I'm currently up to my eyeballs in a new forum getting off the ground, renovating a kitchen and a bathroom (they are next to each other) on a skinny shoestring budget. And recovering from the surgery I had in late Jan. And yes, doing very well at recovering, lol.

Liz

I had surgery too. I am very happy you are doing well. Renovating can be fun but often it isn't :(.

What is your new forum?

It went well. I hope I can find the time to plan moving my forum over to XenForo fairly soon :)
Are you still in the planning stages? I thought you would have moved it by now, lol. At least it's the full release now and add ons are popping up faster than ever.

Liz

I had to work on my store instead. I need to get up to speed to see what add ons are ready and what I will have to get custom made.

Welcome Back Jon
hug.gif

Top Bottom